1. Passed MBBS and MD (Derm, STD, Leprosy) from Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi.
2. Worked as Senior Registrar, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, 1987-88.
3. Working as faculty at Pt.J.N.M.medical College, Raipur since 1988.
4. Teaching Experience – 30 years.
5. Guided more than 20 thesis and research projects of Post-graduate medical students.
6. External Examiner for Post-Graduate (M.D./DVD)Examination for many universities
7. Member, SIG, Genodermatoses, Indian Association of Dermatol. Ven. & Leprologists.
8. Inspector, MCI for Postgraduate Medical Education (MD).
Text Book References in International Text-Books of dermatology:
1. Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in General Medicine, Chapter 68, Panniculitis, Ref. 422.
2. Rook’s Text Book of Dermatology, Chapter 73.121, Drug Reactions, Ref. 23.
Written Chapters in Books:
1. Ectodermal dysplasias, SIG-IADVL, 2014.
2. Sports Dermatology, IADVL Text Book of dermatology, Sports dermatology, Chap. 82, 4th ed., 2015.
3. Medico-Legal aspects in dermatology, Jaypee Medical Publishers, New Delhi, 2nd Ed., 2015.
Editorial Board Member:
1. Member Editorial Board, Ind J Dermatol, Venereol & Leprosy (IJDVL), 1989.
2. Member, Advisory Editorial Board, Ind J Dermatol, Venereol & Leprosy, 2013.
3. Member, Advisory Board, Dermatology, WebmedCentral.
4. Editor-in-Chief (Dermatology), WebMedCentral plus.
5. Member Editorial Board, Ouronline Journal of Dermatology, Poland.
6. Member Editorial Board, Aperito Journal of Dermatology, Open Access, CA, USA.
1. Dermatology Excellence Award – 2004.
2. Appreciation Award, Shri Chitragupta Mahasabha, Raipur, 2005.
3. Appreciation Award, Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2006.
4. MAMS - National academy of Medical sciences – 2009.
5. Bharat Jyoti Award - 2011.
6. Glory of India Gold Medal - 2011.
7. Oration Award, Indian Association of Dermatol Venereol Leprol, 2012.
8. Hon.Fellowship (FIAD), Indian Academy of Dermatology, 2012.
9. State honor, AIDS Society & CG Government, 2012.
10. Short-listed for the post of Director, AIIMS under PMSSY.