Description – Member Medical Board
Research Publication/Article journal -
1) Clinical forensic evidence in burns: rescuer burns published in Burns. 2006 Dec; 32 (8):1032- 6. Epub 2006 Sep 29.
2) A rare variant of first branchial cleft fistula published in The Journal of Laryngology & Otology (2009), 123, 1387–1389. # 2009 JLO (1984) Limited
3) Traditional versus Transnasal Endoscopic Adenoidectomy –A Comparative study published in Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Special –II 2005
4) Metastatic renal cell carcinoma presenting with epistaxis published in Indian journal of Otolaryngology and head and neck surgery 58(4) oct.-dec 2006.
5) Massive peripheral giant cell carcinoma involving orbit, paraorbital and paranasal sinus; a case report published in Gujrat journal of otolaryngology and Head & neck Surgery Vol 6 No.1 Jun-jul 2009
6) KTP 532 Laser assisted management of hemangioma involving the hypopharynx published in Orissa journal of otolaryngology and head neck surgery 2009
7) Assessment of Nasal Airflow Resistance in the Healthy Population of Chattisgarh by Active Anterior Rhinomanometry Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery December 2012, Volume 64, Issue 4, pp 338-340
8) Primary laryngeal tuberculosis and its effect on voice Gujarat Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Aug 25, 2011