Dr. Sahu passed his M.ch. under guidance of world famous neurosurgeon Dr. C.E. Deopujari from one of the best hospital in India i.e., at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai. During his training he was exposed to many high end neurosurgeries with world’s best equipments. Later on he worked for one year at India’s, one of the best trauma centres at L.T.M.G.Hospital, Sion, Mumbai. He has got a vast experience in head injury & trauma surgery, congenital anomalies, benign and malignant tumors, cerebral and spinal infections, degenerative spine surgeries. He has also got extensive experience in pituitary tumor surgery, vascular surgery, stroke surgery, stereotactic surgery
• Trauma surgery
• Brain tumor surgery
• Spine surgery
• Cerebral angiography
• Stereotactic surgery
• Endoscopic surgery
• M.B.B.S. 2000 M.G.M. Medical College, Indore
• M.S.(Surgery) 2004 Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
• M.ch.(Neurosurgery) 2008 Mumbai university, Mumbai
Academic distinctions and Awards
• B.Braun Scholarship 2007 for outstanding achievement in the field of neurosurgery during residency.
• Gold medal in the subject of microbiology by Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
• “Cervical Spondylosis- Clinical features and diagnosis” Chapter co-authored with Dr. C.E.Deopujari for Text book of Neurosurgery 3rd ed, to be published.
• “Cervical Spondylosis- Management” Chapter co-authored with Dr. C.E. Deopujari for Text book of Neurosurgery 3rd ed, to be published.
• Calvarial tuberculosis: A report of eleven patients. Neurology India. Sep-Oct 2009. Vol. 57. Issue 5. 607-612.
• Metastatic adenocarcinoma of bilateral cavernous sinus and optic nerve with unknown primary mimicking orbital pseudotumor. Neurology India Jan 2009, 57(1); 83-85.
• Infra-optic ACA with ICA bifurcation aneurysm: A case report. Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences, 2006, Vol.1: 27-29.
• A study on the correlation between clinical outcome and residual prostatic weight ratio after transurethral resection of the prostate for BPH. Indian Journal of Urology, Sep 2004; vol.20 (2).
• Distal anterior cerebral artery aneurysm- 6 years experience at Bombay Hospital. Bombay Hospital Journal, Vol. 49, No.4, 2007.
• Surgical management of intracranial aneurysms previously treated with endovascular therapy. Neurology India Mar-Apr 2010, 58(2); 288-293.